WMed Health Pediatric Cleft Lip and Palate Care provides comprehensive multidisciplinary care and consultation for children, adolescents, and young adults with cleft lip and palate (syndromic and non-syndromic).
Appointments are by physician referral only. For providers who want to refer a patient to WMed Health CMDS, please complete the Specialty Referral Form below and fax it to our Referrals department at 269.337.6547 or call us at 269.337.6289.
To make a referral in Epic, "Add Order" at the bottom of the right of the progress note or within the Meds and Orders section, search for the word "referral" and the Epic referral name Children's Multidisciplinary Services (CMDS).
Clinic Coordinator: 269.337.6470
Our Care Team
- Laura Honch, MD, Director, Pediatric Multiple Disability Care
- Mark Goetting, MD, Pediatric neurology
- Sally Bonnema, RD, Dietitian
- Andrea Caskey, MSW, Medical social worker
- Denise Hoffman, OTD, OTRI, CTL, Occupational therapist
- Emily Hope, Speech Language Pathologist, MS, CCC-SLP
- Theresa Meinert, AuD, Audiologist
- Emily Philips, RN, Registered nurse
- Amber Thomas, Clinic Coordinator
- David Wilson, MD, DMD, Oral and craniofacial surgeon