Physicians, residents or students interested in conducting research have access to the Center for Clinical Research services, resources and expertise to assist in achieving successful outcomes. For both your own studies or studies sponsored commercially CCR can provide:
- Protocol design
- Protocol management by experienced clinical research coordinators
- Regulatory document preparation and submission
- Assistance with Institutional Review Board requirements and submissions
- Budget development and negotiations in collaboration with Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA)
- Grants and contracts expense accounting in collaboration with SPA
- Statistical analysis in collaboration with the Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Subject recruitment and enrollment
- Training and education for staff
There are a variety of paths that you can follow depending on the type of research you are considering. The flowchart below can assist in the path you need to take to get your research project off the ground.
If you are interested in developing your own protocol or have been contacted by a sponsor or CRO about being a principal investigator, please contact Dr. Thomas Blok, Assistant Dean for Clinical Research or Nabil Ghazal, Director of Operations.