Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Contact InformationPatient Care Related:
Charita Roque, MD, is an obstetrician and gynecologist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine. She is a graduate of Sewanee - The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee. She earned both a medical degree and a master's degree in public health, with a focus on global health, from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio. She stayed with Case Western Reserve University for her obstetrics and gynecology residency program. She completed a fellowship in complex family planning with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2022, Complex Family Planning, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University
- Residency 2020, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Case Western Reserve University
- MPH 2016, Global Health, Case Western Reserve University
- MD 2016, Case Western Reserve University
- BA 2007, Spanish and International Studies: Francophone World, Sewanee-The University of the South
- Family Planning
Roque C.L., Morello L.E., Arora K.S. Postpartum Contraceptive Decision-Making of Parous Teens–A Qualitative Study Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2022;35(3):329-335.