Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Contact InformationPatient Care Related:
Kari Beth Watts, DO, is a family physician with the Department of Family and Community Medicine's Family Medicine Residency Program - Battle Creek. Dr. Watts is a graduate of the University of Michigan. She earned her medical degree from A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri. She completed her family medicine residency with the University of Illinois at Peoria. Her research interests include osteopathic manipulative treatment and racial disparities in maternal health outcomes.
Education and Training
- Residency 2018, Family Medicine, University of Illinois
- DO 2015, A.T. Still University
- Fellowship 2013, Anatomy, A.T. Still University
- BS 2008, Anthropology, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- racial disparities in health
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment
- Medical humanities
Watts K.B. Love Anyway Family medicine. 2021;53:305-306.
Watts K.B., Lagouros M. Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment and Breastfeeding Clinical Lactation. 2020;11(1):28-34.