Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
Contact InformationPatient Care Related:
Chetan Vyas, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist with Van Buren Community Mental Health Services in Paw Paw, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda, India. He completed an internship with Maharaja Sarayjirao University, then completed both a psychiatry residency and a child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship with Wayne State University.
Dr. Vyas has over thirty years of experience in psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry in the Kalamazoo area. He has been active as a clinician and administrator, as well as providing service on several institutional committees.
Education and Training
- Clinical Fellowship 1988, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Residency 1986, General Psychiatry, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Internship 1981, Internship, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- MBBS 1980, Medicine, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Pre Med 1976, Pre-Medical, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Child and adolescent psychiatry