Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
G. Zachary White, DO, is an otolaryngology physician with Bronson Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery Specialists in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He practices the full spectrum of otolaryngology/head and neck surgery including head and neck cancers, chronic sinusitis, pediatric otolaryngology, and facial reconstruction after skin cancer. He is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan. He completed his residency is Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery at Beaumont Health, Royal Oak and Farmington Hills, Michigan. He served as chief resident in the otolaryngology program while at Beaumont Health. He has been actively involved in clinical research in otolaryngology. His clinical, teaching, and research interests include chronic sinusitis, thyroid disorders, and facial reconstruction after skin cancer.
Education and Training
- Residency 2019, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Beaumont Health
- DO 2014, Michigan State University
- MPH 2013, Public Health, Michigan State University
- BS 2009, Chemistry, Hope College
- Thyroid Disorders
- Sinus and Rhinology
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgical
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Sayal N., Boyd S., Zach White G., Farrugia M. Incidental mastoid effusion diagnosed on imaging: Are we doing right by our patients? Laryngoscope. 2019;129(4):852-857.
Perez-Cruet M.J., Hussain N.S., White G.Z., Begun E.M., Collins R.A., Fahim D.K., Hiremath G.K., Adbi F.M., Yacob S.A. Quality-of-life outcomes with minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion based on long-term analysis of 304 consecutive patients Spine. 2014;39(3)
- Quality of life in families of children with laryngomalacia. White GZ, Forman SF, Thottam PT, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 2018 Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, 10/2018