Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Deepkamal Kaur, MD, is a board-certified internist and nephrologist with Bronson Internal Medicine - Fremont Street in Battle Creek, Michigan. She is a graduate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences & Research), Sri Amritsar, Punjab, India. She completed her residency in internal medicine at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Youngstown, Ohio, and then completed her fellowship training in nephrology at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. She has clinical, educational, and research interests in teaching as well as the management aspect of medicine and healthcare.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and Training
- Certificate 2019, Higher Education Teaching , Harvard University
- Fellowship 2015, Nephrology , University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Residency 2013, Internal Medicine , St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- MBBS 2007, Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences
- Physician Leadership
- Nephrology & Hypertension
- Higher Education
- General internal medicine
- Business and Healthcare
Kuppachi S., Kaur D., Holanda D., Thomas C. BK polyoma virus infection and renal disease in non-renal solid organ transplantation Clinical Kidney Journal. 2016;9(2):310-318.