Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
Michael Nave, MD, is a retired board-certified plastic surgeon, who was previously with Bronson Plastic Surgery Specialists in Portage, Michigan. He is a graduate of University of Nebraska in Lincoln, Nebraska, which is also where he completed his medical degree. He completed a general surgery residency with Southwest Michigan Area Health Education Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and a plastic surgery residency with University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
Education and Training
- Residency 1981, Plastic Surgery, University of Utah
- Residency 1979, General Surgery, Southwest Michigan Area Health Education Center
- MD 1972, Medical Center, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- BS 1969, Premedicine, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Nave M. Wound bed preparation: Approaches to replacement of dermis Journal of Burn Care and Rehabilitation. 1992;13(1):147-153.