Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Christopher Carrel, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Bronson Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of Indiana University - Bloomington in Bloomington, Indiana. He earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. He completed a residency in diagnostic radiology with William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. In addition, Dr. Carrel completed a fellowship in body imaging with The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2006, Body Imaging, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Residency 2005, Diagnostic Radiology, William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
- MD 2000, School of Medicine, Indiana University
- BA 1996, Chemistry and Anthropology, Indiana University-Bloomington