Division Chief, Department of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Contact InformationPatient Care Related:
Thomas Flynn, MD is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine and in the Division of Infectious Disease at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine. Dr. Flynn earned his medical degree in 1988 from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine. He completed a combined internal medicine and pediatrics residency in 1994 at Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. Dr. Flynn went on to complete an infectious diseases and pediatrics fellowship in 1997 from the Medical College of Virginia.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Infectious Disease)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1997, Infectious Diseases and Pediatrics, Medical College of Virginia,
- Residency 1994, Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Michigan State University
- MD 1988, School of Medicine, University of North Dakota
- BS 1984, Biology, University of North Dakota
- Infectious Disease
Attaway A., Flynn T. Actinomyces meyeri: From "lumpy jaw" to empyema Infection. 2013;41(5):1025-1027.
- Diagnosis of Eczema Herpeticum Amidst Teledermatology Surge. Patel J, Jones R, Flynn T, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021