Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Eric Payne, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, which is also where he earned his medical degree. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency with Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He also completed a fellowship in magnetic resonance imaging with Michigan State University.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2013, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Michigan State University
- Residency 2012, Diagnostic Radiology, Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners
- MD 2007, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University
- BA 1999, Finance, Michigan State University