Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Patrick Albus, MD, is a board-certified radiologist with Premier Radiology. He is a graduate of University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where he also earned a master's degree in electrical engineering. He earned his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. He completed his residency in radiology with Detroit Medical Center, also in Detroit. He also completed a fellowship in neuroradiology with William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.
Dr. Albus has both a board certification in diagnostic radiology and in neuroradiology. He enjoys being an integral part of patient care by assisting in diagnosis and treatment planning. He is drawn to neuroradiology by a fascination with the complex anatomy of the nervous system. He also has great interest in the constantly evolving magnetic resonance imaging techniques used in the diagnosis of disease.
- American Board of Radiology (Neuroradiology)
- American Board of Radiology
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2005, Neuroradiology, William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
- Residency 2004, Radiology, Detroit Medical Center
- MD 1999, School of Medicine, Wayne State University
- MS 1995, Electrical Engineering, School of Engineering, University of Michigan
- BS 1994, Electrical Engineering, School of Engineering, University of Michigan