Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Department of Medical Ethics, Humanities, and Law
Contact InformationPatient Care Related:
Ross Driscoll MD FACP, is an internal medicine physician. He is a graduate of the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He completed his residency at Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. He completed a primary care faculty development fellowship at Michigan State University. He has faculty appointments in both the department of Internal Medicine and the department of Medical Ethics, Humanities, and Law. Academic positions have included lead clerkship director for the 4th year advanced medicine rotation and associate program director. He is currently an assistant clinical professor at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine where he serves as a clinical scholar advisor for 1st and 2nd year medical students and a member of the faculty academic council. He is actively involved in teaching clinical physical examination and history taking skills, clinical ethics, and internal medicine board review.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2007, Primary Care Faculty Development, Michigan State University
- Residency 2005, Internal Medicine, Michigan State University-Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
- MD 2002, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- BS 1998, University of Notre Dame
- Primary Health Care
- Internal Medicine
Newbery G., Lima N.d.A., Gurgel L.A., Driscoll R., Lima C. Persistent heart failure following melphalan and fludarabine conditioning Journal of Cardiology Cases. 2019;20(3):88-91.
- Influence of Alcohol on Hospital Admissions, In-Hospital Death, And Liver Transplant for Patients With Wilson Disease: NIS Estimates From 2002-2014. Sieloff EM, Maisano C, Singh A, Huffman C, Driscoll R, Melgar T, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021