Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Bruce Goethe, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in East Lansing, Michigan. He completed a residency in diagnostic radiology with the University of Chicago Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. He remained on an additional year at his residency to serve as chief resident.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Chief Resident 1991, Diagnostic Radiology, Medical Center, University of Chicago
- Residency 1990, Diagnostic Radiology, Medical Center, University of Chicago
- MD 1987, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University
- BS 1983, Chemistry, University of Michigan