Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
Brandon Minnick, DO, is a board-certified surgeon with Bronson Digestive, Endocrine, and General Surgery Specialists in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is a graduate of Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, also in East Lansing. He completed both an internship in general surgery and a residency in general surgery with Michigan State University -- the internship at Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, Michigan, and the residency with Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies.
- American Board of Surgery (Surgery)
Education and Training
- Residency 2011, General Surgery Residency, Michigan State University-Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
- Internship 2007, General Surgery, Sparrow Hospital, Michigan State University
- DO 2006, Osteopathic Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- BS 1998, Psychology, Michigan State University
- Surgery, General
Saber A., El-Ghazaly T., Minnick D. Single port access transumbilical laparoscopic roux-en-y gastric bypass using the SILS port: First reported case Surgical Innovation. 2009;16(4):343-347.