Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Theodore Cunningham, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Bronson Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of University of California - Davis in Davis, California. He earned his medical degree from F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland. He completed an internship with Naval Medical Center San Diego in San Diego, California. He then completed his diagnostic radiology residency with National Navy Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Residency 1995, Diagnostic Radiology, National Naval Medical Center
- Internship 1988, Naval Medical Center San Diego
- MD 1987, F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- BS 1982, Biological Sciences, University of California-Davis