Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Simone Bruemmer, DO, is a family physician. She received her undergraduate degree from Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, Florida. She completed her Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She became board-certified in Family Medicine in 2016 after completing residency at Adena Health System in Chillicothe, Ohio. While in Ohio, she completed her residency research in parents' attitudes towards childhood vaccinations. She has an interest in furthering the medical education of medical students as well as resident physicians. Her clinical interests include preventative care, women's health, and chronic health conditions.
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine
Education and Training
- Residency 2016, Family Medicine, Adena Health System
- Internship 2014, Adena Health System
- DO 2013, Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- BS 2009, Biology, Jacksonville University