Dalal Kassir, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Dalal Kassir, MD, is a board-certified family physician with Ascension Borgess. She is a graduate of AUC School of Medicine. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan.
Dr. Kassir currently serves as Family Medicine Clerkship Co-Director.
Education and Training
- Residency 2020, Family Medicine, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- MD 2017, American University of the Caribbean - School of Medicine
- BA, BS 2011, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- A 34-Year-Old Recovering Alcoholic With Acute Liver Failure. Alluri S, Humphrey W, Kassir D, Potilechio M, Marsh L, Jevert-Eichorn S, VanDerKolk K, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021
- An Intervention Designed to Increase Post-Partum Visit Attendance Rates at a Federally Qualified Health Center. Potilechio M, Kassir D, Barreto A, Kassir M, Mattia M, Naz T, Piper L, Billian J, Moubray J, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021