Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Royce Biddle, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist specializing in neuroradiology and musculoskeletal radiology at Premier Radiology. He is a graduate of University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California. He earned his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. He completed an internship at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He completed his radiology residency with University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
In addition, Dr. Biddle has completed three fellowships: one in body CT with University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California; one in neuroradiology, also with University of Southern California; and one in musculoskeletal radiology with University of California-Davis' UC Davis Medical Center in Davis, California.
Dr. Biddle has two board certifications, one in neuroradiology and one in diagnostic radiology.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- American Board of Radiology (Neuroradiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2005, Musculoskeletal Radiology, UC Davis Medical Center, University of California-Davis
- Fellowship 1985, Neuroradiology, LA County Medical Center, University of Southern California
- Fellowship 1982, Body CT, LA County Medical Center, University of Southern California
- Residency 1981, Radiology, University of Michigan Medical Center, University of Michigan
- Internship 1979, St. Mary's Hospital,
- MD 1977, School of Medicine, Saint Louis University
- BS 1973, Biology, University of San Francisco