Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Jenny Wang, DO, is a diagnostic radiologist. She is a graduate of Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts. She received her degree in osteopathic medicine from the Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. She then completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology through Michigan State University at McLaren-Oakland Medical Center in Pontiac, Michigan. She then pursued a Women's Imaging Fellowship with the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan. She currently works for Advanced Radiology Services in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2013, Women's Imaging, Henry Ford Health System
- Residency 2012, Diagnostic Radiology, Michigan State University
- DO 2007, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Western University of Health Sciences
- BA 1998, Chemistry and French, Wellesley College