Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Stephen Brown, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Premier Radiology. He is a graduate of Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. He completed a transitional internship with Hurley Medical Center in Flint, Michigan. He completed a diagnostic radiology residency with Providence Hospital in Southfield, Michigan. In addition, Dr. Brown completed a fellowship in neuroradiology with University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland.
Dr. Brown specializes in general radiology. Dr. Brown performs minimally invasive procedures including image-guided biopsies, abscess drainages, lumbar punctures, and needle localizations.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1996, Neuroradiology, University of Maryland
- Residency 1995, Diagnostic Radiology, Providence Hospital,
- Transitional Internship 1991, Hurley Medical Center
- MD 1990, School of Medicine, Wayne State University
- BS 1981, Biochemistry, Oakland University