Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Charles Croteau, DO, is a diagnostic radiologist with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Michigan State University's program at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital in Pontiac, Michigan. He completed a one-year fellowship in neuroradiology at The Ohio State University's Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. He has previously served as Chief for the Division of Radiology for two prior employers, Genesee Medical Imaging, Grand Blanc, Michigan, and Mercy Radiology Group, Toledo, Ohio.
- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (Neuroradiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2009, Neuroradiology, College of Medicine, The Ohio State University
- Residency 2008, Diagnostic Radiology, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- DO 2002, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- BS 1998, Biology, Loyola University-Chicago
Armato S.G., Doshi D.J., Engelmann R., Croteau C.L., MacMahon H. Temporal subtraction in chest radiography: Automated assessment of registration accuracy Medical Physics. 2006;33(5):1239-1249.
Armato S., MacMahon H., Oxnard G., Croteau C., Vogelzang N. Radiologic assessment of mesothelioma Malignant Mesothelioma: Advances in Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Translational Therapies. 2005:433-453.