Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
John Freeby, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin. He earned his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. He completed a diagnostic radiology residency with Washington University in St. Louis Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis, Missouri. In addition, he completed a fellowship in cross sectional imaging with Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1996, Cross Sectional Imaging, Johns Hopkins University
- Residency 1995, Diagnostic Radiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University in St Louis
- MD 1991, Pritzker School of Medicine, University of Chicago
- BS 1987, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Chien A., Freeby J., Win T., Gadwood K. Aggressive angiomyxoma of the female pelvis: Sonographic, CT, and MR findings American Journal of Roentgenology. 1998;171(2):530-531.
Freeby J., Fishman E., Marshall F., Henneberry J. Mesoblastic nephroma in an adult: Spiral CT appearance Abdominal Imaging. 1997;22(4):439-440.
Freeby J.A., Reinus W.R., Wilson A.J. Quantitative analysis of the plain radiographic appearance of aneurysmal bone cysts Investigative Radiology. 1995;30(7):433-439.