Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Todd Johnson, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine. He completed both a transitional internship and a diagnostic radiology residency with San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium located at Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Residency 2005, Diagnostic Radiology, San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
- Transitional Internship 2001, San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
- MD 2000, School of Medicine, Wayne State University
- BS 1994, Medical Technology, Michigan State University