Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
John Sherwood, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of University of Michigan in Flint, Michigan. He earned a master's degree in entomology from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Champaign, Illinois. He then earned his medical degree from The Chicago Medical School in Chicago, Illinois. He completed his radiology residency with Michigan State University - Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In addition, he completed a fellowship in thoracic radiology with University of Maryland in Baltimore, Maryland.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2008, Thoracic Radiology, University of Maryland-Baltimore
- Residency 2007, Radiology, Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners, Michigan State University
- MD 2002, The Chicago Medical School
- MS 1997, Entomology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BA, BS 1994, English and Biology, University of Michigan-Flint
Borders H.L., Junewick J.J., Sherwood J.M., MacKe M.R. Pediatric lateral atlantodental interval: How much asymmetry is normal? Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2011;35:557-559.