Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Susan Jevert-Eichorn, DO, is a family medicine physician. She earned her medical degree from Rocky Vista University's College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Parker, Colorado. She then completed her residency at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
Her research interests include quality improvement and holistic health.
- American Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine)
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine/OMT)
Education and Training
- Residency 2016, Family Medicine, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- DO 2013, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Rocky Vista University
- BS 2008, Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Taylor University
- Family Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Maternal-Infant Health
- Alternative Medicine
Eichorn W., Jevert-Eichorn S. Helping your obese patient achieve a healthier weight Journal of Family Practice. 2021;70:131-136.
Radigan A., Jevert-Eichorn S. Rare case of pacemaker infection with Mycobacterium abscessus BMJ Case Reports. 2019;12
Dickinson B.L., Lackey W., Sheakley M., Miller L., Jevert S., Shattuck B. Involving a real patient in the design and implementation of case-based learning to engage learners Advances in Physiology Education. 2018;42(1):118-122.
- A 34-Year-Old Recovering Alcoholic With Acute Liver Failure. Alluri S, Humphrey W, Kassir D, Potilechio M, Marsh L, Jevert-Eichorn S, VanDerKolk K, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021