Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Glenn Dregansky, DO, is a board-certified family medicine physician. He is a graduate of Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a family medicine residency at the Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Augusta, Georgia.
Dr. Dregansky is currently the program director for Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine's Family Medicine Residency Program - Kalamazoo, which is located within the Family Health Center, the federally-qualified health center in Kalamazoo's Northside neighborhood.
- American Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 1984, Family Medicine, D.D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center,
- Internship 1982, Family Practice Rotating Internship, D.D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center,
- DO 1981, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- BS 1977, Biology, Central Michigan University
- Family Medicine
Griesbach S., Theobald M., Kolman K., Stutzman K., Holder S., Roett M., Friend L., Dregansky G.V., Frazier W., Lewis G.R. Joint guidelines for protected nonclinical time for faculty in family medicine residency programs Family Medicine. 2021;53(6):443-452.
Sohn M., Chung D., Winterholler E., Hammershaimb B., Leist C., Kucera M., Trombly M., Tracey J., Dregansky G., Schauer M., Rauch H., Woodwyk A., VanLoo D., Warner A., Klepser M.E. Assessment of antibiotic use and concordance with practice guidelines within 3 diverse ambulatory clinic systems Journal of the American Pharmacists Association. 2020;60:930-936.e10.
- Teaching the Excellent Learner: Exploring the Program Director Perspective. Graves L, VanDerKolk K, Crooks S, Dregansky G, Annan A, The Generalists in Medical Education, Virtual, Online, 11/2021
- Crucial Conversations: Surrounding Controlled Medications and Substance Use Disorders. Dregansky, G, and Quirion, E, Treating Pain and Addiction Training, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 03/2019
- Cases in Opioid Management. Dregansky, G, Complying with the New Michigan Laws, Muskegon, Michigan, 10/2018
- Brain Injury as a Disease. Dregansky, G, and Barker, K, Brain Injury Association of Michigan Annual Meeting, Lansing, Michigan, 09/2012