Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Nicole (Nikki) Salerno-Fetterhoff, DO, is a board-certified family physician at Grace Health in Battle Creek, Michigan. She is a graduate of Saginaw Valley State University, Saginaw, Michigan. She earned her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan, and then completed a family medicine residency program at Henry Ford Allegiance in Jackson, Michigan. Since graduating residency, she has been practicing at Grace Health, a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center in Battle Creek, Michigan. She continues to practice osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT), as well as see newborn through geriatric patients, and performs various in-office procedures.
- American Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 2018, Family Medicine, Allegiance Health, Henry Ford Health System
- DO 2015, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- BS 2011, Biology, Saginaw Valley State University
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine