Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Ryan Duhn, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with a specialization in pediatric radiology with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. He earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. He completed his radiology residency with Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Georgia. In addition, he completed a fellowship in pediatric radiology with Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- American Board of Radiology (Pediatric Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2010, Pediatric Radiology, Medical Center, Indiana University
- Residency 2009, Radiology, School of Medicine, Mercer University
- Internship 2005, Ball Memorial Hospital
- MD 2004, School of Medicine, Indiana University
- BA 1999, Economics, University of Chicago
Nowicki P., Duhn R. The use of arthrography in pediatric orthopaedic surgery Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2014;22(8):472-481.
Karmazyn B., Duhn R., Jennings S.G., Matthew R.W., Tahir B., Hibbard R., Hicks R. Long bone fracture detection in suspected child abuse: Contribution of lateral views Pediatric Radiology. 2012;42(4):463-469.
Carney D., Boswell W., Ochsner M. Pulmonary contusion in the pediatric population American Surgeon. 2010;76(7):721-724.
Hamrick M., Duhn R., Ochsner M. Critical evaluation of pulmonary contusion in the early post-traumatic period: Risk of assisted ventilation American Surgeon. 2009;75(11):1054-1058.